1972 (K) Datsun 240z 2.4 (S30) Coupe
Undergoing Final Preparation
Genuine UK RHD model
Call now to register your interest or arrange a viewing
1972 (K) Datsun 240z (S30)
Superb original RHD UK car.
This car was partially restored through 2009/2010 by Fourways Classic Cars who carried out the following:
- Remove Engine & Gearbox
- Strip Engine Bay
- Strip Glass & Chrome
- Remove Front Suspension Overhaul & Powdercoat
- Shot blast engine bay
- Refurbish Engine Bay Components
- Remove wings & underseal wheel arches
- Remove both front chassis legs, corroded inner wing sections & Radiator support panel
- Weld in new sections, fit new headlamp pods & bonnet
- Repair tailgate & replace rear panel
- Carry out various repairs to body in preparation for primer
The car was then repainted in a lovely Blue metallic which still presents well today.
Since purchasing the car we have carried out a program of refurbishment works including:
- “Engine out” engine bay clean & detail
- Full engine clean & paint inc powdercoated cam cover & repainted airbox
- Ancillaries removed checked, cleaned & painted
- Full engine service inc Oil Filter, Oil, Fuel Filter & Spark Plugs
- New Fuel Pump
- Refinished rear spoiler
- Repair & refinish front lower air dam
- Fully refurbished all 5 alloy wheels in Grey Metallic
- 4 New Tyres
The Black interior is in great condition showing only small amount of wear and carpets throughout are tear free.
The car has been checked over both mechanically and electrically and all components work as they should.
This fantastic 240z will be supplied freshly tuned with carbs balanced and with a new 12m MOT
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call 07741 906194 or 07779 555597
Interested in this Vehicle?
Contact our Sales team for more information